Developing and incorporating new annotations for woody plants
From Plant Ontology WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Presentation by Laurel Cooper
- What are annotations and associations in the PO?
- Why would you want to contribute data?
- How to set up an association file- gaf 2.0 format
- Using the SVN repository
- Links to your site or database viewer
- Maintenance of the data- keeping it current!
Links between PO and other databases
Examples of how the PO is being used on different sites
possible use case:
Integration of PO in the Treegenes: Forest Tree Genetic stock Center
Hand's on activity: request new terms or revisions
Go to the SourceForge tracker