Creative Commons License
From Plant Ontology Wiki
The Plant Ontology is licensed under a Creative Commons License "Attribution-NoDerivs CC BY-ND" License
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution — You must attribute Plant Ontology to Plantontology.org (with link).
No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to web page above.