Ontology for Biomedical Investigations

From Plant Ontology Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

OBI-PO-CL Conference Call

Date: Thurs 10th June 5pm British Summer Time/ 9 am Pacific/ noon Eastern?

Present: OBI: Helen Parkinson (EBI); POC: Laurel Cooper (OSU), Ramona Walls (NYBG),Pankaj Jaiswal (OSU); CL: Alexander Diehl, Terry Meehan (Jackson Laboratory)

Agenda

1. Update on CL meeting (for those who weren't present) TM/AD

2. Identification of terms in scope for OBI (CL/PO) PK/RM/LC

3. Presentation relevant OBI structure - BP/HP

4. Propose design pattern for these in OBI BP/HP

5. Create OBI tracker items BP/HP

6. Consider consequences for source ontologies - all

Slides of Agenda items and discussion points: Media:Obi_cells_2_(HP_6-10-10).pdf‎


Action items from the call:

AI: all to share resources - links etc

e.g. dev PO http://dev.plantontology.org - PO dev version

OBI Tracker - http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=177891&atid=886178

Instructions for OBI SVN - feel free to email HP for assistance

http://obi-ontology.org/page/Tutorials

AI: cc supernatant could be a part of cell culture HP to raise in tracker - PJ

AI: CL/PO will generate term list for OBI

AI: HP will place these in OBI and add tracker when we have a list of proposed terms

AI: HP will report back to the OBI dev list progress<

General comment we need more hierarchy under processed material, noted.

AI: not discussed on call, but comments welcome on OBI cell related hierarchy - by email, or by tracker.

Personal tools
IN DISCUSSION