Ontology for Biomedical Investigations
From Plant Ontology Wiki
OBI-PO-CL Conference Call
Date: Thurs 10th June 5pm British Summer Time/ 9 am Pacific/ noon Eastern?
Present: OBI: Helen Parkinson (EBI); POC: Laurel Cooper (OSU), Ramona Walls (NYBG),Pankaj Jaiswal (OSU); CL: Alexander Diehl, Terry Meehan (Jackson Laboratory)
1. Update on CL meeting (for those who weren't present) TM/AD
2. Identification of terms in scope for OBI (CL/PO) PK/RM/LC
3. Presentation relevant OBI structure - BP/HP
4. Propose design pattern for these in OBI BP/HP
5. Create OBI tracker items BP/HP
6. Consider consequences for source ontologies - all
Slides of Agenda items and discussion points: Media:Obi_cells_2_(HP_6-10-10).pdf
Action items from the call:
AI: all to share resources - links etc
e.g. dev PO http://dev.plantontology.org - PO dev version
Instructions for OBI SVN - feel free to email HP for assistance
AI: cc supernatant could be a part of cell culture HP to raise in tracker - PJ
AI: CL/PO will generate term list for OBI
AI: HP will place these in OBI and add tracker when we have a list of proposed terms
AI: HP will report back to the OBI dev list progress<
General comment we need more hierarchy under processed material, noted.
AI: not discussed on call, but comments welcome on OBI cell related hierarchy - by email, or by tracker.